Open or closed, permitted or prohibited? France’s brand-new lockdown in summary
- Non-essential organizations, consisting of dining establishments and bars, will close, in addition to cultural or home entertainment areas like movie theaters, theatres, libraries and theme parks.DIY stores will remain
- open for everyone.Work should be carried out from another location any place possible.University classes will mostly be carried out online.Schools and creches, as well as factories, farms and construction sites, will remain open.Travel in between regions is banned.France’s international borders will remain primarily closed and compulsory, quick COVID-19 tests will be given to arrivals.EU borders
- will remain open and French residents can return into the country.Visits to care houses will be permitted.Funerals and weddings will be enabled to go ahead with limitations on the variety of people who can attend.Most public services will stay open, as
- will banks and post offices.The brand-new restrictions will be reassessed every 2 weeks.Masks will be
- obligatory for anyone over the age of six.Parks and beaches will stay open.